Quality is always our number 1 priority.
We’re not just a supplement company. We are a doctor-owned, consumer-first brand devoted to your digestive health, and our product is a reflection of that.
ColoFlax is produced in a GMP facility, which means it abides by regulations set by the Food and Drug Administration (FDA). We use only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients (also approved by the FDA) sourced from the United States, ensuring that every gummy is consistently of the highest purity.
What Does ColoFlax Contain
ColoFlax is an easier and tastier way to reap the benefits of flaxseed. But there’s much more to this product than a little flax.
ColoFlax gummies contain three proprietary blends: ColoFlax®, ColoBiome™, and ColoShield™. Individually, they can target specific issues and deficiencies; together, they provide total gut health.
- ColoFlax®: Lignan-rich flaxseed forms the bulk of this fiber-rich, digestive-supporting complex, but it also contains arabinogalactan and inulin for a blend of soluble fiber, insoluble fiber, and prebiotics.
- ColoBiome™: A blend of potent probiotics (Lactobacillus Acidophilus, L. Plantarum, L. Brevis, and B. Bifidum) containing over 1 billion colony forming units (CFUs). These healthy bacteria are anti-pathogenic and provide a number of health benefits.
- ColoShield™: A triple-matrix of botanical extracts chosen for their high antioxidant content, including elderberry, black currant, and turmeric.
Why Should You Choose ColoFlax?
- The world’s first flaxseed fiber gummy that contains soluble and insoluble fiber
- A blend of fiber, prebiotics, probiotics, and botanical extracts
- Made in a GMP-certified facility
- Uses only pharmaceutical-grade ingredients
- A delicious and convenient way to improve your digestive health
- 100% USA-made
- Backed by an experienced colorectal surgeon
How Was ColoFlax Developed?
The inception of ColoFlax can be traced as far back as 2013. That’s when the name first came to Dr. Farooq. After ruminating for a few years—and gaining even more insights into how flaxseed could benefit digestive health—Dr. Farooq began putting the pieces together.
It took many months of preparation and formulation to conceptualize what Dr. Farooq considered to be the perfect product, but even that wasn’t the end of the journey.
After coming up with the ColoFlax formula, attention shifted to the actual gummy.
The taste, texture, consistency—everything had to be right. It couldn’t be so sweet that it would hurt your teeth. It couldn’t be so sticky that you’d be picking bits of gummy out of your fillings for the rest of the morning.
It had to be easy to eat and have well-rounded health benefits for you too.
The quality and origin of the ingredients was just as important as the flavor and effects.
We didn’t want to use gelatin, as it would rule out vegetarians. We dismissed honey, due to the risks posed to infants. Artificial sweeteners were also not an option—it’s a vegetarian plant-based product, after all.
In total, it took over 1.5 years to get the formula right.
That’s why we can confidently say that we have the best, most advanced flaxseed fiber gummy and digestive supplement on the market.